DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The Business Manager serves as the primary staff member responsible for financial management and reporting, Payroll and HR management, Contract origination, as well as IT support and maintenance.
- Solid general business acumen, including a working understanding of contract negotiation, marketing, human resources, budgeting, and finance.
- General understanding of and ability to evaluate technology and information systems.
TYPE: Full Time – Experienced
- Experience in creating and managing an overall budget.
- General Bookkeeping skills including A/P, A/R, Payroll
- Box office Management
- Knowledge of nonprofit business structure
- Box office, Fundraising, and Accounting software competence
- Contract Origination
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in related field
REPORTS TO: Producing Artistic Director
SALARY RANGE: $35-40K depending on experience
Please include in Word and/or PDF format:
- Email the Following Documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email only please.
- Please apply by 4/21/2018
- Letter of application addressing your interest in this position and how your experience and background match the desired qualifications
- Professional references we may contact